It's okay to ask for help...
Madison Consolidated Schools has partnered with Care Solace, an organization committed to mental health care coordination in order to calm the chaos of navigating the process of finding care for mental health and substance use treatment providers for students, staff, and their families.
Care Solace is a 24/7/365 organization with Care Companions that can support individuals in any language to help individuals quickly find treatment options matched to their specific needs regardless of the circumstance. Care Solace can help individuals locate care regardless of insurance, connecting to care with any coverage including Medicaid, Medicare, and sliding scale options for those without insurance.
To get started with a Care Companion:
1. Call 888-515-0595, or
2. Visit caresolace.com/madison, or
3. Contact your school counselor or school social worker who will submit a referral on your behalf.
What to expect:
1. Brief screening - to better understand your needs
2. Get Matched - your Care Companion will work to find a provider
3. Book Appointment - details taken care of for you
4. Check-In - follow up with Care Companion to make sure you're happy with your provider
It's Okay to Ask for Help!